Historical Romance Christmas Hop!December 7, 2017
The Highland Guardian & My Writing InspirationDecember 19, 2017
I’m so excited about the release of THE HIGHLAND GUARDIAN, I can barely keep from shouting from the rafters!
I can’t help dangling a wee carrot! Here are five things about the book that I have to tell:
- The hero (Reid MacKenzie, the Earl of Seaforth) promises to care for his dying friend’s daughter. The earl is a busy man and expects to find a child at Coxhoe House–a child he plans to send to boarding school. But he’s totally gobsmacked to find fully grown, ravishing, nineteen year-old Audrey Kennet for whom he has been appointed guardian.
- The heiress of her father’s vast estate, Audrey, is a true introvert and thinks she is deathly shy…but the earl challenges her at every turn and brings out inner strength Audrey had no idea she possessed.
- There is a scandalous red ball gown.
- The Earl of Seaforth has a secret that could ruin everything.
- Pay attention to Dunn MacRae, the Chieftain of Clan MacRae…he’s the hero in the next book!
The best part? THE HIGHLAND GUARDIAN releases on December 19th! Yeeeeeaaaaaa!
Preorder your copy now:
B & N: https://goo.gl/jieuHM
Indie Bound: https://www.indiebound.org/book/9781455597888
Google Play: https://goo.gl/tn9j82